Attention: Thousand Oaks Chinese School online earlier registration is open to public till the midnight of June 30, 2019. $50 tuition discount per student is also valid till the midnight of June 30, 2019.
The month of July 2019 TOCS will be on summer vacation. The online registration system will NOT be available. It will be back online on August 1, 2019. The regular tuition will be charged from August 1, 2019 and on.
Please check registration information.
Please click following link to register: Registration
The first day of 2019-2020 school year is August 24, 2019.
The last day of 2019-2020 school year is May 30, 2020.
Wish all friends and families have a joyful, fun and safe summer!
Registration Announcement for School Year 2019– 2020
Thousand Oaks Chinese School online registration for year 2018-2019 will be available on 5/15/2019. The first day of the next school year will be 8/24/2019 and the last day of the school year will be 5/31/2020.
- If you already have an account, please go to https://www.to-cs.org/chineseschool/signin to start registration. If you are not sure about your account, please try to find out by clicking “Forgot username? Try to find username here”, “Forgot password? Request password reset here” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you registered your child(ren) at TOCS previously, and have not created an account yet, please contact email@example.com with your information to obtain invitation to link to your existing data.
- If you are completely new to TOCS, please go to https://www.to-cs.org/chineseschool/signin, click “New to Thousand Oaks Chinese School? Register here” to create your new account, follow the instructions to input family and student information, and start your registration.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT create multiple accounts — you may mess up your existing data. KEEP your family and student information updated if any information changed.
- You will receive $50 tuition discount if you register during pre-registration period: 5/15/2019 – 6/30/2019, tuition fee: $485.00
- Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1/2019 to 7/31/2019
- Regular registration starts from 8/1/2018 tuition fee: $535.00
- Classroom will not be assigned until the day before the school starts
- For registration help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ TOCS Registration Team
“Everyday Chinese” Introduction
TOCS will be offering a new bilingual program for the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year. The new program will be entitled “Everyday Chinese” and will provide the students at a young age (5+) with the ability to acquire the basic skills of speaking, listening, reading, simple writing and communication in both English and Mandarin. No previous Chinese experience is required. Parents do not need to know the language in order for the students to participate. Students must have a basic phonics foundation and know their alphabet. The program includes three levels. A certificate will be given to the student after finishing all three levels and then they can continue to the First Grade of regular Chinese, or to the Second Grade if they pass the placement test.
初級組：第二名 – 陳巧琳；第三名 – 陳怡安；第五名 – 江颖冯
中級組：第一名 – 陳凱廷；第四名 – 邢博瑞；優勝獎 – 蔡欣宜