Attention: Thousand Oaks Chinese School online earlier registration is open to public till the midnight of June 30, 2017. $50 tuition discount per student is also valid till the midnight of June 30, 2017. Regular Tuition $520 per school year per student, $470 after $50 discount.
The month of July 2017 TOCS will be on summer vacation. The online registration system will NOT be available. It will be back online on August 1, 2017. The regular tuition ($520 per student per school year) will be charged from August 1, 2017 and on.
Please check registration information.
Please click following link to register: Registration
The first day of 2017-2018 school year is August 19, 2017.
The last day of 2017-2018 school year is June 2, 2018.
Wish all friends and families have a joyful, fun and safe summer!
Registration Announcement for School Year 2017– 2018
Thousand Oaks Chinese School online registration for year 2017-2018 will be available on 5/15/2017. The first day of the next school year will be 8/19/2017 and the last day of the school year will be 6/2/2018.
- If you already have an account, please go to https://www.to-cs.org/chineseschool/signin to start registration. If you are not sure about your account, please try to find out by clicking “Forgot username? Try to find username here”, “Forgot password? Request password reset here” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you registered your child (ren) at TOCS previously, and have not created an account yet, please contact email@example.com with your information to obtain invitation to link to your existing data.
- If you are completely new to TOCS, please go to https://www.to-cs.org/chineseschool/signin, click “New to Thousand Oaks Chinese School? Register here” to create your new account, follow the instructions to input family and student information, and start your registration.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT create multiple accounts — you may mess up your existing data. KEEP your family and student information updated if any information changed.
- You will receive $50 tuition discount if you register during pre-registration period: 5/15/2017 – 6/30/2017, tuition fee: $470.00
- Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1/2017 to 7/31/2017
- Regular registration starts from 8/1/2017 tuition fee: $520.00
- Classroom will not be assigned until the day before the school starts
- For registration help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (805)-322-8227.
~ TOCS Registration Team
捷報！賀喜！ 千橡十小將在郭秀嬌及顧瑜雯兩位老師兩個月裡犠牲週末的時間集訓之下，在4月9號 的南加州中文學校成語比赛裡得到了满勝的成績， 初級組3人， 中級組5人， 高級組2 人， 全部晋級。璨爛的成績如下：
初級組： 傅渝清 – 第5 名
邱詩匀 – 優勝奬
呉允瑄 – 優勝奬
中級組：楊麥修 – 第二名
沈浩翔 – 第三名
張锦宇 – 第五名
蔡欣宜 – 優勝奬
朱迪 – 優勝奬
高級組：許懐翔 – 第二名
胡昱安 – 第四名
AP 和 SAT II 獎學金
為鼓勵同學們繼續學習中文，提高中文水平，千橡中文學校及 PVA 家長會特設置 AP 中文成績優良獎學金和 SATII 中文成績優良獎學金。申請者需填寫申請表並提交 AP 或 SATII 考試成績單，考試時須為當年中文學校在校或畢業生。學校將根據申請人數和考試成績決定獲獎學生名單。詳見以下申請規則。
AP 和 SAT II 奖学金
为鼓励同学们继续学习中文，提高中文水平，千橡中文学校及 PVA 家長會特设置 AP 中文成绩优良奖学金和 SATII 中文成绩优良奖学金。申请者需填写申请表并提交 AP 或 SATII 考试成绩单，考试时须为当年中文学校在校或毕业生。学校将根据申请人数和考试成绩决定获奖学生名单。详见以下申请规则。
中文 AP & SATII 獎金申請規則
2. AP 成績須達五級分; SATII 成績須達 700 分以上
3. 申請年限以報考前一年為主(例如:2014 年可申請 2013 年報考)
4. 申請者需出席千橡中文學校六月三日期末典禮不可由他人代領獎金, 未出席者則視同放棄
5. 申請者需填寫申請表格並繳交成績至學校教務處或是 Email: email@example.com ;申請期限為MAY 30,2017
*All application forms can be downloaded from www.to-cs.org
AP & SAT II Awards
In order to encourage students to continue learning Chinese and to improve the level of achievement in Chinese, TOCS &PVA will be presenting qualified students with an excellence in achievement award for their accomplishments on their AP Chinese or SAT-II Chinese exam. In order to be considered for this award, applicants will need to fill out the application form and submit their AP or SAT II exam scores. In addition, applicants must either be a current student or a current graduate of TOCS student. TOCS will determine the award winners based on the number of applications and test scores submitted. Please check details for the application rules.
Chinese AP&SATII Scholarship Application Rules
1.The applicant must be current Thousand Oaks Chinese School (TOCS) student or graduate of last year (2013). And he/she has enrolled in TOCS for at least 5 years.
2. AP scored five; SATII scores of 700 or better
3. Only the test taken within recent one year is eligible for the application, i.e. AP test taken in 2013, or SATII test taken in 2013.
4. Scholarship recipient must attend TOCS graduation ceremony on 6/3/2017 to receive the scholarship.
5. The completed application form along with the score report should be submitted to TOCS school office or email to: tinayu88@Yahoo.com by 5/30/2017.
*Application forms can be downloaded from www.to-cs.org