1. Registration resume on Aug.1st
2. For registered family only, textbook pickup:
Where: 1489 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Unit 3
Textbook Pick Up Schedule:
- 10am-12pm Grade 1-4th
- 1pm-3pm Grade 5-8th, Prek, k, EC1, EC2, EC3
- pickup make-up date : 4pm-6pm
Dear TOCS Families,
I hope this email finds you well and you enjoy a restful, safe summer vacation.
During these challenging times, the safety and wellbeing of our students, staff,
and community come first. With the recent surge of COVID-19 cases in Ventura
County, most local school districts have decided to begin the 2020-2021 school
year in a distance learning format. Last week, TOCS also conducted a survey to
collect feedback from our parents on reopen school evaluation. We received
valid responses from 124 families, and over 76% of the family preferred the
on-line distance learning model.
In order for a full protection of our faculties and students, TOCS has decided
to begin the coming school year with distance learning and start school as
planned on August 22nd.
Interactive online instruction: for language class only
Schedule: Saturday 9:15am-10:15am/ 10 minutes break/ 10:25am-11:25am
Tool : Teachers will use Google Meet for online instruction and
communication with students.
Registration will resume on 8/1. Registration | 千橡中文学校
Possible Tuition Discount:
School will calculate unused rental fees and issue tuition discount payment at
the end of the school year.
We will continue monitoring the public health situation and assess a timeline
for a safe return to on-campus instruction for our students and staff. Regular
updates will be sent out through emails and posted on school website
Thousand Oaks Chinese School: 千橡中文学校. Please check your email and
our school website frequently.
Thank you all for your continuous support and understanding. Let us keep
staying positive, taking care of one another, and following health & safety
guidelines to protect yourself and others.
Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1 to 7/31.
Regular registration resumes on 8/1. The regular tuition ($535 per student per school year) will be charged from August 1, 2020 and on. For more information please refer to: FAQ | 千橡中文学校
For 2020-2021 School Year:
The Chinese School will start on 8/22 as scheduled. Since Chinese school utilizes Thousand Oaks High School campus, we will closely monitor and comply with CVUSD’s Health & Social Distancing Guidance for the back-to-school model. The school has plans for both in-class and remote learning scenarios to provide all students a safe and efficient learning experience. Please check the Chinese school website for the latest announcement. In the event that the Thousand Oaks High School campus is closed for part of or all school year, the Chinese school will refund the unused portion of the rental fee to students. The refund amount will be determined and processed at the end of the school year.
Registration Announcement for School Year 2020– 2021
Thousand Oaks Chinese School online registration for year 2020-2021 will be available on 5/15/2020. The first day of the next school year will be 8/22/2020 and the last day of the school year will be 6/5/2021.
- If you already have an account, please go to https://www.to-cs.org/chineseschool/signin to start registration. If you are not sure about your account, please try to find out by clicking “Forgot username? Try to find username here”, “Forgot password? Request password reset here” or contact email@example.com.
- If you registered your child(ren) at TOCS previously, and have not created an account yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your information to obtain invitation to link to your existing data.
- If you are completely new to TOCS, please go to https://www.to-cs.org/chineseschool/signin, click “New to Thousand Oaks Chinese School? Register here” to create your new account, follow the instructions to input family and student information, and start your registration.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT create multiple accounts — you may mess up your existing data. KEEP your family and student information updated if any information changed.
- You will receive $50 tuition discount if you register during pre-registration period: 5/15 – 6/30, tuition fee: $485.00
- Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1 to 7/31
- Regular registration starts from 8/1 tuition fee: $535.00
- Classroom will not be assigned until the day before the school starts
- For registration help, please contact email@example.com.
~ TOCS Registration Team
To currently enrolled students and parents:
Based on the email communication sent out by the school, to ensure that you receive the refund checks, please log on to your registration account and verify the name under “Parent 1” and home address are correct so we can issue checks to the correct party. Please do so by end of April. Thank you!
Thousand Oaks Chinese School